Posted: 16.Mar.2016 An afternoon with Master Chocolatier Paul Wayne Gregory at East Village E20
A masterclass in the art of chocolate making. Attendees will learn the science behind artisan chocolate and explore what makes chocolate so indulgent to taste. Buy tickets for this unique experience here.
Sample from award winning chocolates and enjoy the tricks of the trade with chocolate crafting demonstrations. A chance to increase your knowledge and take a few tips away from a master chocolatier.
Each attendee will recieve a free box of Paul's award winning chocolates worth £19.95.
The session is split into two halves:
- How chocolate is made and designed
- Exploration of ingredients, why and when they are added
- Differences between cocoa % contents
- Art of chocolate versus chocolate art and sculptures
- Philosophy of taste
- Philosophy of indulgence & the 'indulgence scale'
- Sample some of Paul's award winning chocolate
- Taste profiles
All this and so much more...
Paul Wayne Gregory
Paul Wayne Gregory has over 25 years experience in the catering industry, starting out as a baker and then becoming a main kitchen chef but found his true love in the pastry section. He has studied in many locations worldwide including Paris, under various pastry chef's including the legendary pastry chef Michel Roux senior. It was in city of pastries, Paris, that Paul found his passion for working with chocolate and knew one day he would open his own chocolate business.
In less than 7 years, Paul has achieved some amazing things and his desire and passion truly speaks for itself. Here is a taste of some of his greatest achievements to date
- Chocolates for the Queen's 80th birthday
- Bespoke chocolate box and chocolates for the launch of Windows Live Europe
- An Award of Execellence for the Pure INdulgence range which started with a limited launch in Harvey Nichols store
- Total of 8 gold, 3 silver and 1 bronze awards making the Pure Indugence Chocolate box the first chocolate box where every box has won an award
- Elected member of the Ambassadors Chocolate Academy
To buy tickets for this unique experience, visit the Eventbrite site here.