You might have seen the hit TV programme Man vs Food, but have you seen the East Village London Man vs FESTIVE Food??
This December two well known East London vloggers descended on the former athletes' village to embrace not just one of it's independent bars and restaurants, but several of them! Calum McSwiggan and Laura Bubble agreed to try and tackle SIX different bars and restaurants and their delicious winter 2016 offerings in just three hours, and here you can find out how they got on.
Here's the fantastic smorgasboard of gastronomy that Calum and Laura took on:
- Mincemeat Bourbon Cocktail at Tina, We Salute You
- Home cured Scotish salmon with beetroot & spring onion tartar, baby watercress at Darkhorse Restaurant
- Star Pizza at Santi Restaurant
- Smoked Fish Platter and Prosecco at Fish House
- Danish Mince Pies and Cappuccino at Hand Cafe
- Ice Cream Panettone and Hot Chocolate at La Gelatiera